Water Based Glue Fabric Laminating Machine is used for:
- Gluing material and laminating with other materials, suitable for laminating cloth, sponge, nonwoven fabric, plastic, leather, synthetic leather, etc.
- Widely used in cloth, shoemaking, luggage, interior decoration, car interiors, toy and other industries.
LAMINATING MACHINE FEATURES:
- It uses water-based glue.
- Improve the quality of the products greatly, save cost.
- Vertical structure, low breakdown rate and long service time.
- Equipped with high quality heat resistance net belt to make the laminated materials contact closely with the drying cylinder, to improve the drying effect, and make the laminated product soft, washable, and strengthen adhesive fastness.
- This fabric to foam laminating machine has two sets of heating system, user can select one set heating mode or two sets, to reduce the energy consumption and lower costs.
- Surface of heating roller is coated with Teflon in order to efficacious prevent the hot melt adhesive against sticking on the surface of roller and carbonization.
- For clamp roller, both hand wheel adjustment and the pneumatic control are available.
- Equipped with automatic infrared centering control unit, which can effectively prevent the net belt deviation, and ensure the net belt service life
- Customized manufacturing is available.
- Low maintenance cost and simple to maintain.
SPECIFICATION OF FABRIC TO FOAM LAMINATING MACHINE:
|Width of fabric
||1600mm,1800mm,2000mm according to customers' requirement
|Machine Roller Surface
||1800mm,2000mm,2200mm according to customers' requirement
||0-35m per min
||heating pipes inside
|Machine Heating Power
|Machine Drive Powder
|Diameter of drying roller
|Estimated Machine Dimension
||6600mm x 2300mm x2700mm
|Estimated Machine Weight
- Accumulators for foam, textile, backlining, etc
- Edge cutting device
- Inspection machine
- Swaying device to sway the final laminated materials into piles
- Cutting machine
- Conduction oil heating drying roller instead of normal heating drying roller ( When the temperature required by the materials is over 160 celcius degree.)
Inner Package: Protective Film, etc
Outside Package: Standard Export Container
Machines well packed with protective film and loaded in export container;
English version operation manual and technical data;
One-Year-Period wear parts;