To laminate foam with woven or non woven fabrics, knitted, natural or synthetic fabrics, velvet, plush, polar fleece, corduroy, leathter, synthetic leather, PVC, etc.
- Automotive industry ( car interiors, car seats)
- Furniture industry ( office chairs, sofas, babies items, stuffings)
- Footwear industry
- Garment industry
- Household cleaning products -PU-fibre scourers
- Heat insulation - sound absorption, etc.
- Flame lamination is a process that adheres material to one side of the fire retardant foam or EVA.
- Pass the foam or EVA over a flame produced by a flare roller, creating a thin layer of sticky stuff on the surface of one side of the foam or EVA.
- Then, quickly press the material against the sticky stuff of the foam or EVA.
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Liquefied Gas.
- The water cooling system well enhances the lamination effect.
- The air exhaust diaphragm will exhaust the odor.
- Fabric spreading device is installed to make the laminated material smooth and neat.
- The strength of the bonding depends on the material and the foam or EVA selected and the processing conditions.
- With high integrity and long term adhesive durability, the laminated materials touch well and is dry washable.
- Edge tracker, tensionless fabric unwinding device, stamping device, material accumulators and other auxiliary equipment can be optionally installed.
General Specs (Customized)
|Width of fabric
||1600mm,1800mm,2000mm according to customers' requirement
|Machine Roller Surface
||2000mm,2200mm,2400mm according to customers' requirement
||20-50m per min
||Domestic Brand, South Korean Brand or Germany Brand
||Circulating cooling water
||220v, 380v, Customizable
Inner Package: Protective Film, etc
Outside Package: Standard Export Container
Machines well packed with protective film and loaded in export container;
English version operation manual and technical data;
One-Year-Period wear parts;