Advantages Of PUR
• Solvent Free
• Wash Resistance (Minimum 10 Washes)
• Maintains Breathability
• Maintains Water Resistance
• Light Weight, Compared to traditions resins
• Regular Apparels (Fashion Apparel, Outwear, etc.)
• Protection Garments (Industrial Wear, Safety Wear, etc.)
• Home Textiles (Mattress Covers, Baby Bed Protectors, etc.)
• Inner Wears (Thermals,Lingerie, etc.)
• Hygiene Products (Diapers Feminine, Hygiene Products.
• Defence Garments (High Altitude Wear, Anti Ballistic Wear, etc.)
• Sports Apparel (Active Wear, Sports Gears, etc.)
One Stop Shop For PUR Lamination
About Leather Links
Established in 1992, Leather Links was founded as a part of the Synthetic Leather revolution in the Indian market. The idea – to offer high-quality PVC Leather in India was to compliment the growing use of leather products at much affordable prices. This endeavour helped in the modernisation and growth of the Indian PVC Leather industry, which now holds a strong position in the world. LEATHER LINKS today is recognised as a leader and most preferred end-to-end solution provider across the value chain of Technical Textiles in India.
About TEX LINKS
TEX LINKS is a technical textiles company established in year 1992, Tex Links is one of the renowned wholesaler trader of a wide range of Lamination Machine, Bronzing Machine, Flat Bed Lamination and Adhesive Coating Machine, etc. These products are designed and manufactured in line with the standards of the industry at our vendor’s end. The entire range of products offered by us is very popular in the markets for their afford ability and high durability nature. Tex links specialising in environmentally friendly hot melt PUR lamination catering to fabric needs for home furnishing, special garments horse blankets, footwear, and medical garments. Supplying raw materials for PUR lamination. A one stop shop that provides turn key project solutions to customers looking to set up hot melt lamination lines. We are also a specialised raw material supplier to the artificial leather industry for splicing tapes and release paper. Gain access to technical machinery, reduce lead-time and form a partnership with experts in textile lamination and technical textiles.